Sign up for Insider Investing for your weekly markets analysis.
1. US futures rise after the S&P 500 snaps a 7-day winning streak. See what markets are doing today.
2. Binance plans to double the size of its global compliance team. The crypto exchange has been under fire over a series of regulatory threats.
3. Robinhood’s upcoming IPO could be valued at $30 billion. S&P analysts based that estimate on metrics from IPOs of TD Ameritrade and E-Trade.
4. Amazon soared to new highs as Andy Jassy took over as CEO. Jassy takes the helm from Jeff Bezos after leading the company’s cloud-computing business.
5. Michael Burry should have retired after ‘The Big Short,’ finance professor Aswath Damodaran says. The professor said there are people who think deeply about markets, but Burry isn’t one of them.
7. On the data docket. MBA mortgage applications, Job Openings and Labor Turnover data, the Fed’s monetary policy report, FOMC minutes, and the API weekly crude-oil stocks update are due.
8. Goldman Sachs made a list of the stocks being the most underpriced by the market. The first says to buy these 20 stocks that have the most upside right now – including 5 set to surge more than 50%.
9. Famed investor Michael Burry is predicting the ‘mother of all crashes.’ Here’s what 9 other key ‘Big Short’ players are doing now.
10. Investing pioneer Rob Arnott correctly predicted that Tesla would underperform after entering the S&P 500. He shares the precise methodology he used – and explains how to profit from similar moves in the future.
Business News Governmental News Finance News
Need Your Help Today. Your $1 can change life.