Bookmakers currently list Kevin Na atto win the Tour Championship. In this article you’ll find stats and insights about Na from before the tournament to help you place in-progress bets for this event.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of September 4, 2021, 11:20 PM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Kevin Na odds for the Tour Championship
Na’s recent form
- In this week’s event, Na will seek his fourth straight top-20 finish.
- Na has made the cut in six straight events.
- Na has earned two top-five finishes and three top-10 finishes over his last five appearances.
- Na has finished with a score lower than the tournament average in each of his last five events, including two finishes within three strokes of the leader.
- In his last five appearances, his average score has been -13.2.
Tour Championship details
- Date: September 2- 5, 2021
- Location: Atlanta, GA
- Course: East Lake Golf Club
- Par: 70 / 7,346 yards
- Defending Champ: Dustin Johnson
Course history: Na at the Tour Championship
- In Na’s last four trips to this tournament, he’s finished among the top 20 once. His average finish at the event is 24th.
- Na made the cut in each of his four most recent entries to this event.
- Na finished 27th here in his last appearance at the tournament (2020). He finished within five shots of the leader in one round his last time here.
Course comparison – East Lake Golf Club
- Courses on the PGA Tour have played at an average length of 7,333 yards over the past year. This event will take place on a par 70 that clocks in at 7,346 yards.
- The average course Na has played over the past year has been 13 yards shorter than the 7,346 yards East Lake Golf Club will measure for this event.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Kevin Na 2021 results
|August 26-29||BMW Championship||17||72-65-69-67 (-15)||$133,000|
|August 19-22||THE NORTHERN TRUST||8||67-66-70-68 (-13)||$277,875|
|August 12-15||Wyndham Championship||2||68-64-67-66-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0 (-15)||$389,440|
|August 5- 8||WGC-FedEx St. Jude Invitational||23||67-71-67-69 (-6)||$105,000|
|July 8-11||John Deere Classic||2||67-66-66-68 (-17)||$551,800|
|June 24-27||Travelers Championship||47||69-68-68-72 (-3)||$19,377|
|June 17-20||U.S. Open||MC||77-73||$0|
|June 3- 6||the Memorial Tournament pres. by Nationwide||MC||N/A||$0|
|May 27-30||Charles Schwab Challenge||32||73-65-71-68 (-3)||$40,125|
|May 20-23||PGA Championship||MC||79-78||$0|
|April 29 – May 2||Valspar Championship||29||68-69-70-73 (-4)||$40,572|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||MC||74-72||$0|
|April 8-11||Masters Tournament||12||75-70-70-71 (-2)||$218,500|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||MC||81||$0|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||43||71-71-76-73 (+3)||$30,287|
|February 25-28||WGC-Workday Championship at The Concession||11||73-69-69-67 (-10)||$189,667|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||38||70-72-72-70 (E)||$40,455|
|January 21-24||The American Express||MC||75-69||$0|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||1||67-66-61-65 (-21)||$1,188,000|
|January 7-10||Sentry Tournament of Champions||38||71-68-69-79 (-5)||$39,000|
Na’s last tournament appearance was on August 26-29 at Caves Valley Golf Club. Here’s a round-by-round breakdown of his 17th-place finish in the BMW Championship.
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from
Business News Governmental News Finance News
Need Your Help Today. Your $1 can change life.