Justin Jefferson’s Minnesota Vikings will take the field against the Arizona Cardinals at 4:05 PM ET on Sunday in Week 2 of the 2021 NFL season. Below, we break down Jefferson’s stats and trends as they relate to his prop bets to help you find the top bets for this matchup.
Justin Jefferson Week 2 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Jefferson’s Game-by-Game Stats
Justin Jefferson Receiving Trends Vs. Arizona Cardinals
- This week Jefferson will face what was the NFL’s 14th-ranked pass defense last season (246.8 yards allowed per game).
- Jefferson’s 87.5 receiving yards per game average from last season is 69.5 less than his prop bet over/under in Sunday’s outing (157.00).
- Jefferson collected over 157.00 receiving yards in two of 16 games last year (12.5%).
- Jefferson totaled 19.2 more receiving yards per game (87.5) than his average over/under last season (68.3).
- In 10 of his 16 games last season (62.5%), Jefferson hit the over on receiving yards prop bets.
- At 1.6 passing TDs allowed per game last season, the Cardinals’ defense was ranked 14th in the NFL.
- In five of 16 games last season, Justin Jefferson had a receiving touchdown (and he had two games with multiple touchdown receptions).
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of September 16, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Justin Jefferson or the Minnesota Vikings at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Vikings Vs. Cardinals Betting Odds
Powered By Data Skrive using data from
Business News Governmental News Finance News
Need Your Help Today. Your $1 can change life.