Henry Ruggs III and his Las Vegas Raiders teammates hit the field against the Pittsburgh Steelers in a Week 2 NFL matchup at 1:00 PM ET on Sunday. In this piece, we’ll break down Ruggs’ stats and trends to help you pick out the top bets among his prop bets for this outing.
Henry Ruggs III Week 2 Player Props
Use our props tool below to compare live odds at our sportsbook partners. Shop around, and then click on a number to place your wager!
Ruggs’ Game-by-Game Stats
Henry Ruggs III Receiving Trends Vs. Pittsburgh Steelers
- This week Ruggs will face what was the NFL’s third-ranked pass defense last season (218.4 yards allowed per game).
- Ruggs’ 28.3 receiving yards per game average from last season is 10.2 fewer than his prop bet total in Sunday’s matchup (38.50).
- Ruggs totaled more than 38.50 receiving yards in 25.0% of his games last season (four of 16).
- Ruggs’ average prop bet for receiving yards a season ago was 44.4 per game. He averaged 16.1 fewer yards per game than that average.
- Ruggs hit the over on receiving yards prop bets in 31.2% of his games (five of 16) last year.
- The Steelers’ defense was fifth in the NFL last year, giving up 1.4 passing touchdowns per game.
- Ruggs had a touchdown catch twice last season, out of 16 games played, but did not have multiple TD receptions in either of those games.
Odds and insights reflect DraftKings player props available as of September 15, 2021. CLICK HERE to place your bet on Henry Ruggs III or the Las Vegas Raiders at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Raiders Vs. Steelers Betting Odds
Search More Player Props
Powered By Data Skrive using data from
Business News Governmental News Finance News
Need Your Help Today. Your $1 can change life.