The Milwaukee Bucks (46-26, 10-4) and Atlanta Hawks (41-31, 9-6) are meeting in the Eastern Conference Finals, and Game 4 is up next. The Bucks (on the spread) and Hawks ( to win) will meet Tuesday at 8:30 PM ET on TNT. The over/under is set at in the matchup.
The betting insights in this article reflect odds data from DraftKings Sportsbook as of June 28, 2021, 5:40 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds.
Bucks vs Hawks Betting Odds
Bucks vs Hawks Props
Looking to bet on props for this game? Use our prop search tool to find the best odds across legal sportsbooks in the US.
Injury Report as of June 28
Donte DiVincenzo: Out For Season (Foot)
De’Andre Hunter: Out For Season (Knee),
Brandon Goodwin: Out For Season (Illness),
Bogdan Bogdanovic: Day To Day (Knee)
Bucks and Hawks Records ATS
- Milwaukee’s record against the spread is 40-46 this season.
- The Bucks are 24-27 against the spread this season when they are at least a 6-point favorite.
- 45 of 86 Milwaukee games this season (52.3%) resulted in a total greater than the contest’s over/under.
- Atlanta has outpaced the spread so far this season with a record of 48-38-1.
- When they play as at least a 6-point underdog, the Hawks routinely outperform with a 10-7 record against the spread.
- 48 of Atlanta’s 87 games (55.2%) this season have fallen short of the over/under.
Head to Head
Khris Middleton scored a team-high 38 points to lead the Bucks past Trae Young (35 points) and the Hawks 113-102 in their last matchup on June 27, 2021. The Bucks were favored by 4.5 points in the game and covered the spread in the win. The teams scored 215 total points to fall short of the 224-point over/under.
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|4/25/2021||Bucks||Hawks||-5.5||229||-221||+182||Regular Season||111-104 ATL|
|4/15/2021||Bucks||Hawks||-4.5||235||-182||+149||Regular Season||120-109 MIL|
|1/24/2021||Bucks||Bucks||-12||225.5||-820||+565||Regular Season||129-115 MIL|
- In Milwaukee’s matchups this season, the Bucks and their opponents have exceeded Tuesday’s point total of 222.5 points 58 times (67.4% of opportunities).
- In 45 out of Atlanta’s 87 games this year (51.7%), the competing teams combined for a higher point total than the over/under in Tuesday’s matchup.
- On average, the Bucks have seen a 230.8 over/under in their games this season, 8.3 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 0.5 points fewer than the average over/under in Hawks’ games this season (223 points).
- The average implied total for the Bucks this season is 118.7 points, 4.7 more points than their implied total of 114 points in Tuesday’s game.
- This season, Milwaukee has outscored its implied point total for this matchup (114) 55 times.
- The 115.1-point average implied total on the season for the Hawks is 7.1 more points than the team’s 108-point implied total in this matchup.
- This season, Atlanta has scored more than this game’s implied total of 108 points 61 times.
- The Bucks are the league’s highest-scoring team (118.5 PPG), while the Hawks allow the 12th-fewest points per game (110.7) in NBA action.
- The Bucks have totaled 528 more points than their opponents this season (6.2 per game on average), and the Hawks have scored 140 more points than their opponents (1.6 per game).
- Giannis Antetokounmpo leads the Bucks in points and rebounds. He averages 28.1 points per game while adding 11.0 rebounds.
- Antetokounmpo’s rebounding prop over/under for the matchup is set at 11.5 boards, 0.5 rebounds greater than his season average of 11.0.
- The team is led in assists by Jrue Holiday’s 6.1 per game.
- Holiday’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 31.5, 3.2 greater than his season average of 28.3.
- The Bucks are led by Bryn Forbes from long distance. He knocks down 2.2 shots from deep per game.
- Forbes’ three pointers made prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, 0.7 shots lower than his season average of 2.2.
- Holiday leads the team with 1.6 steals per game. Brook Lopez collects 1.5 blocks a game to pace Milwaukee.
- Lopez’s blocks prop total for the contest is set at 1.5, equal to his season average of 1.5.
- Young has the top spot on the Hawks scoring and assist lists, tallying 25.3 points and 9.4 assists per game.
- Young’s PRA prop over/under for the game is set at 39.5, 0.9 higher than his season average of 38.6.
- When it comes to rebounds, Clint Capela is the Atlanta leader with 14.3 per game.
- Capela’s PRA prop total for the game is set at 29.5, 0.8 less than his season average of 30.3.
- Bogdan Bogdanovic is tops from three-point range for the Hawks, hitting 3.3 threes per game.
- Bogdanovic’s three pointers made prop over/under for the contest is set at 2.5, 0.8 shots less than his season average of 3.3.
- Cam Reddish is at the top of Atlanta’s steals hierarchy with 1.3 steals per game and Capela leads the squad in blocks with 2.0 per game.
- Capela’s blocks prop total for the game is set at 1.5, 0.5 blocks lower than his season average of 2.0.
Powered By Data Skrive using data from
Business News Governmental News Finance News
Need Your Help Today. Your $1 can change life.