Brian Harman has +1800 odds to win the 2021 Rocket Mortgage Classic at Detroit Golf Club after taking fifth in the Travelers Championship at TPC River Highlands June 24-27 in his last action.
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of June 28, 2021, 6:14 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Brian Harman odds for the Rocket Mortgage Classic
Harman’s recent form
- Harman has finished in the top 20 in three straight events.
- Harman has made the cut in three straight events.
- Over his last five events, Harman has one top-five finish and two top-10 finishes.
- He has made four cuts over his last five tournaments.
- Over his last five tournaments, Harman has finished within three shots of the leader once and carded a score that’s better than average four times.
- He has an average score of -3.8 across his last five events.
Rocket Mortgage Classic details
- Date: July 1- 4, 2021
- Location: Detroit, MI
- Course: Detroit Golf Club
- Par: 72 / 7,340 yards
- Purse: 7.5M
- Defending Champ: Bryson DeChambeau
Course history: Harman at the Rocket Mortgage Classic
- Harman fell short of the cut line in each of his last two trips to this event.
- Harman missed the cut when he last played this event in 2020.
Course comparison – Detroit Golf Club
- This event will take place on a par 72 that clocks in at 7,340 yards, compared to the average 7,342 yards for Tour stops over the past year.
- Players have carded 70.22 strokes per round and an average score of -4.2 over the last year on Tour. Events hosted on this course have a lower scoring average of -11.4.
- Harman will take to the 7,340-yard course this week at Detroit Golf Club after having played courses with an average length of 7,302 yards over the past year.
- Over the past year, the events he’s played have a scoring average of -3.8 among finishers, which is higher than the -11.4 average at this course.
Historical player and course insights reflect data from the 2014-15 PGA season to present.
Brian Harman 2021 results
|June 24-27||Travelers Championship||5||68-68-67-67 (-10)||$0|
|June 17-20||U.S. Open||19||72-71-71-72 (+2)||$125,363|
|May 27-30||Charles Schwab Challenge||8||69-66-69-70 (-6)||$196,875|
|May 20-23||PGA Championship||MC||75-75||$0|
|May 6- 9||Wells Fargo Championship||18||68-72-73-70 (-1)||$96,390|
|April 15-18||RBC Heritage||13||67-70-67-70 (-10)||$130,995|
|April 8-11||Masters Tournament||12||69-69-74-74 (-2)||$218,500|
|April 1- 4||Valero Texas Open||MC||N/A||$0|
|March 18-21||The Honda Classic||MC||N/A||$0|
|March 11-14||THE PLAYERS Championship||3||67-71-69-69 (-12)||$885,000|
|March 4- 7||Arnold Palmer Invitational Pres. By Mastercard||MC||N/A||$0|
|February 18-21||The Genesis Invitational||43||72-69-71-73 (+1)||$28,179|
|February 11-14||AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am||39||67-74-70-73 (-4)||$30,030|
|February 4- 7||Waste Management Phoenix Open||36||71-68-69-67 (-9)||$34,006|
|January 21-24||The American Express||8||68-68-67-71 (-14)||$189,275|
|January 14-17||Sony Open in Hawaii||56||66-69-67-69 (-9)||$15,048|
Here’s a breakdown of Harman’s fifth-place finish in his most recent outing at the Travelers Championship (TPC River Highlands, June 24-27).
|Round||Score||Under Par||Bogey Free||Under AVG||Strokes Off Round Leader||Round Rank|
Find PGA Player Props Today
Powered By Data Skrive using data from
Business News Governmental News Finance News
Need Your Help Today. Your $1 can change life.